| If there is evidence of wrongdoing by a judge, lodge a complaint – judiciary

- | 5 months ago

If anyone has evidence of any wrongdoing by a judge, they should lodge a complaint with the Judicial Service Commission (JSC), judiciary spokesperson Nathi Mncube told News24 on Wednesday.

  Mncube was responding to questions about the criticism of the judiciary by some EFF members.   Last week, EFF spokesperson Mbuyiseni Ndlozi criticised Judge Lettie Molopa-Sethosa moments after her ruling on President Cyril Ramaphosa‘s application to postpone remedial action against Public Enterprises Minister Pravin Gordhan until the review of Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane‘s report on the Ivan Pillay pension case was heard.

Pillay was a former deputy commissioner at SARS.

read full story